CHANNEL ISLANDS FAMILY DENTIST
Types of Financing
Assisting you in handling the expenses associated with dental procedures through dental financing provided by CIFD.
- Bank loans and SBA Loans. …
- Credit card financing. …
- Business line of credit. …
- Equipment financing. …
- Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) …
- Invoice Factoring. …
- Invoice Financing. …
- Purchase order financing.
Advantages of Equity Financing
Disadvantages of Equity Financing
Disadvantages of Debt Financing
Why Finance Dental Procedures? Because It Works!
Building dream smile and life experiences
Why Finance Dental Procedures? Because It’s Effective! We all understand the significance of regular dental checkups in maintaining overall health, and your oral health is no exception. However, reports from dentists reveal that nearly half of adult Americans have untreated periodontal disease, and only about 60% of all Americans visit a dentist at least once a year. While financial concerns often deter many from seeking dental care, at Channel Islands Family Dentist, we believe that money should not be a hindrance to achieving the best smile and optimal health possible. Here are a few compelling reasons to consider financing dental procedures:
- Flexible Dental payment plans and monthly payments you can afford
- Less worry about how you’re going to pay the dentist’s office for your procedure
- Fast approval For Dentist Financing
- No outstanding balance from the dentist after your procedure thanks to Dental Financing
- You’ll look and feel better about yourself with Financing From Channel Islands
Opting for dental procedure financing can grant you the smile you’ve always desired!
MAKE A QUICK APPOINTMENT